Thursday 6 October 2011

Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011


As I find out the news that Steve Jobs has passed away, I've just finished editing photos, uploading them to the web, and recording a radio station, all at the same time on an iPhone 4.

If not for Steve Jobs, and his vision to change the way we did things, I wonder if I would've been doing that. Love him or loathe him, the tech industry and the world has lost an absolute great today.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends, and all the folks at Apple. Rest easy Steve, you set out to change the world, and for that we shall always owe you a great deal.

2 comments:

  1. Good insight...if it wasn't for him a lot of people would have been doing something different today. I found your blog because after blogging about his passing myself I wanted to see what other people had to say. He inspired countless amounts of people. Feel free to see how he inspired me at
    http://deep-calls-out.blogspot.com/2011/10/reflection-on-steve-jobs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any successful man has lovers and haters. Still we can't deny what he has contributed to the world of technology. We should all thank him for sharing his knowledge. :)

    Buy WoW Accounts

    ReplyDelete